- I have to say, the @gmail iOS app has much better search functionality than the native mail app. 3 days ago
- Hudson died in Hudson Bay, the water took its victim's name. Now rivers rise in Riverside to change their names again. 3 days ago
- @drewhawkins everyone needs to read that. 3 days ago
- RT @drewhawkins: "When you have to argue at every turn that the issue is not abortion, the issue is abortion." bit.ly/17v6ZGx 3 days ago
- RT @arzE: perhaps Generation Selfie needs to take a good hard look at itself in the mirror 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Ok so I’m switching over to tumblr to start a new blog. I’ve loved writing here on wordpress and I’m not shutting it down so if you want to see old posts you still can. You can find the new … Continue reading
I know it’s late and I haven’t posted anything for a while but here it is, happy new year! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year. I had the privilege of going to Passion 2011 this year … Continue reading
I just found out about a project that’s helping people in a totally new way, and it totally fits the Christmas season. Help Portrait was started by celebrity photographer Jeremy Cowart and is a way that photographers everywhere can use … Continue reading
Sometimes we stumble or just flat out fall on our faces, and we feel like we will never get back up. We mope around and act like nothing can redeem us from the mess we’ve got ourselves into. But we … Continue reading
Like the title says… Have you got your tickets yet? Passion 2011 is coming up fast and I am super excited. If you can go and you aren’t, you should get your tickets now! You will never be the same. … Continue reading
I just found a great site for setting up a portfolio, it’s called carbonmade. You can go on, set up an account and create an online portfolio for yourself, all for free! There is a paid version which comes with … Continue reading
I was reading the other day and was drawn to James 1, it hit me hard but is something I definitely needed to hear. I’ve been struggling with a few things lately and it seems that I’m not drawing closer … Continue reading
Grace is here now and forevermore. It’s constantly pouring out of the hands of our God and I am thankful for that.
I was reading Matthew 21 this morning and the story of Jesus cursing the fig tree really got me. It’s an amazing, yet simple example of the power of God. I don’t understand why He cursed the tree instead of … Continue reading
I hope that you guys have a great day in the Lord.